Living My Dream

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Word of Encouragement

Thank you to Michelle of Arkansas for the warm words of encouragement! I really appreciate them!
I found another company I am going to work with and the support and information is UNBELIEVABLE! I have enough information to fill a 3 ring binder already and its only been a couple of days ! Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and Scent-Sations Inc.. I am very excited! Link to Mia Bella on my page !
I guess I will have to see which one of my "ventures" shows me the best results! Right now its a little hard to divide my time... but Im doing it!
Yes Michelle, I too am going to have to set certain times of the day for certain things ... in business and family life!
Ha, and I wondered what I was going to do with all my spare time! What spare time? !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home