Living My Dream

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

You Only Have One Life To Live, So Live Your Dreams

It took half my life and a situation out of my control to finally push me out of that "comfort zone" I had gotten so used to! I think we all get settled into this "comfort zone", and for whatever reason we decide we are happy with things just the way they are. We give up , or push aside the dreams we once had and just live life day to day. No real excitement, no challenges, no dreams. We stop dreaming. I believe most things in our lives happen for a reason. Two months ago I was living that life in my little comfort zone and then suddenly it was pulled out from under me. For 2 months I went through hell , not knowing what I was going to do with my life now. I was forced to make some big decisions. I no longer had the job I had grown so comfortable with for almost 10 years, my children were growing up. (My youngest now 15) I had to decide what I was going to do with my life.. was I going to go back to work at a job that I didnt know if I was going to have year to year? Or was I going to finally say "its now or never "! Well I decided its now or never, you only live once and you might as well go for your dreams! No more worrying weather I was going to have a job year to year, at someone elses decision! No more living paycheck to paycheck! I searched the internet day and night for home based businesses. I had people call me, email me, send me their "decision packs" , and finally went with my instincts about a company whos founder was not out to make a "killing". He just wanted to share his secrets to his success on the internet with as many people as he could . I am now working with Nick Mark and Forex enterprises and have learned so much ! I am on the way to financial independence! I wont say its easy.. it has taken alot of my time.. but any successful business takes time to get going! I am using his approach of multiple streams of income and Ill tell you about that in the next post! This one is getting way too long!! Robin

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger smbwallace said…

    Way to go!

    I had a job I had for 15 years and loved snatched out from under me a few years ago and it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. It does take time and patience but things will smooth out for you! It took me several months to get enough work (and to get my self-esteem back) but now I have plenty of work and everything else too.

    Hope things keep looking up for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home